One of the key features at the Conference is the exhibition which is free to attend for conference delegates.
The exhibition will report on the latest trends in the international copper industry, from exploration to processing, showcasing innovation, research and engagement practices in the Australian resources and METS industries.
Become an exhibitor
Spaces are still available for companies to participate as an exhibitor. This is a unique opportunity that enables you to reach industry who:
- have the time and availability to become more familiar with your brand and to absorb marketing messages they may miss in a day-to-day work setting
- are in a mindset that makes them more receptive to new products and ideas
- are able to experience your product or service live and in person
- with their direct engagement with your product or service, provide you with a launching pad for building a long-term campaign and increasing your engagement with the profession.
2019 Copper to the World exhibitors
- AMC Consultants
- Archer Exploration
- Boart Longyear
- Brokk Australia and Ipacs Australia
- Bureau Veritas Minerals
- Government of South Australia
- International Copper Association
- OZ Minerals
- South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy
- SRA Information Technology
- University of Adelaide