On this page
Minister Tom Koutsantonis today formally released the following new reports, providing effective, clear and transparent regulation of the resource exploration and mining industry:
South Australia mineral resources regulation report 2015 (PDF 2.3MB) summarises the regulatory activities of the Department of State Development and the performance of the South Australian mining industry. The report
- provides transparency of DSD's regulatory services to the South Australian mining industry, community and other stakeholders
- contributes to providing community confidence and trust in the regulator, the industry's overall performance and a demonstrated commitment by exploration and mining companies to best practice management.
More information about the regulation of:
in South Australia.
Mineral Exploration in South Australia: commodity highlights and achievements 2015 (PDF 10.9MB) provides commodity highlights and achievements of the exploration industry, including:
- Detailed company exploration data releases outlining successful exploration discoveries and resource upgrades of a diverse range of mineral commodities
- The Geological Survey of South Australia's top ten highlights
- Comprehensive statistics for mineral exploration and expenditure in South Australia
- Mineral resources and production for major mines and developing projects
- An overview of the opportunities for investors